• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

WHAT'S NEXT?

I don't have much left in my life after all the bad people took advantage of me....But I have lots of sad memories for songs with my new Blues guitar.:)

That is a creative way to look on the experiences.

[Now I will wait for somebody to use Post #941,
so I can play with this game some more.]

Did I do it wrong I led with your last word have?

I am sorry to say, yes.
The words "I don't" do not appear in
Post #941.

See?
This is the sentence.
"This life is all some people expect to have..."

You can start anywhere in the sentence that you want to,
but not by putting other, new words in front of the
place where you start.

You can put as many new words after your starting point
as you want to, though. :)

Lately there has been frost in the morning and
the days have been sunny and cloudless, which
leads to clear cold nights.

Grown women sometimes look back fondly
on the time in their lives when they were
called 'girls.'

Cats's ending was given away to me just by looking at the character list.

Looking at the character list, janie began crying when she realized that she hadnt made the cut and wasnt going to be in the show.

How do you start your own post on the time line? I'm new on this app and I can't figure it out
If you're using the app, you can't start a thread from the timeline.
You need to hit those three bars in the top left, select browse, and select an appropriate category for the thread to live in. The categories don't really matter for the app, but for the web version I think it does.
Back to our regular programme...

New Threads

Top Bottom