• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

WHAT'S NEXT?

I pondered the continuing population explosion and concluded that the planet would be better off if 85% of us blasted ourselves off into space. Any volunteers?

Volunteers who want to accompany me on a walk
through the woods this spring are advised to
bring a compass.

To bring a compass would be pointless unless one knew how to use it.

(Hahaha pointless...compass...I'm such a loser...!)

A loser is not what I would call you,
even if while we were walking, you
got as turned around as I do because
that would only mean you'd lost your
bearings and now I am thinking of
those nice little steel spheres that we
used as children for marbles so that
is another instance of stream of
consciousness thinking.

"Sigh" is a sound that people make
and it is similar to willow trees breathing.

Dire Straits was a British rock band formed in 1977 by Mark Knopfler (lead vocals and lead guitar), his younger brother David Knopfler, (rhythm guitar and backing vocals), John Illsley (bass guitar and backing vocals), and Pick Withers (drums and percussion). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dire_Straits
This is not knowledge which I posses. I did what I do frequently: I looked it up.

Dogs bark and have a bark, but don't have any bark,
whereas trees have bark and never bark.

Consider your ears very fortunate each time
you hold a cat and you hear it purring.

New Threads

Top Bottom