• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

WHERE DID...

In your gob and down your throat, that's why you've been singing the theme tunes to '70s cop shows all day!

Where did the rugby player hide his cauliflower ears so the donkey wouldn't eat them?

Under his hat.

Where did that cactus shaped like Mickey Mouse come from?

It was food for the Fish.

Where did the chicken go, after crossing the road?

Into my neighbour's garden, because it wasn't satisfied with what was on offer in mine.

Where did you get your favourite item of clothing?

To whatever comedy club might be left on this planet.

Where did the day go?

The day went with the time to
enya's birthday party today.

Where did both pry bars disappear to?

His location varied, depending on
what the local attitude was toward him
during the various centuries.

Where did Donald Trump get his money?

He made it himself; it was woven from his superfluous head hair.

Where were super bouncy balls first made?

Made a successful merger with Mon and
appears once a week.

Where did those chunks of blacktop come from?

They were pushed up by the puffball fungus that appears at this time of year. (This is true... Dunno about OS but in Australia there are large fungi species that fruit under bitumen/blacktop and are strong enough to destroy the blacktop. :eek:)

Where is my orange scarf?

They were pushed up by the puffball fungus that appears at this time of year. (This is true... Dunno about OS but in Australia there are large fungi species that fruit under bitumen/blacktop and are strong enough to destroy the blacktop. :eek:)

Where is my orange scarf?

Can you rephrase that as a "Where did" question?

My mother used to pick puffballs [golfball,baseball,
cantaloupe, and sometimes basketball sized] but
I didn't know any that pushed up blacktop.

0_0 *blink*

Where didn't it go?! The last time I saw your orange scarf it was around the neck of a young Parisian women on her way to an important lunch. I hear that your orange scarf will be flying to Rome sometime next week.

Where did Wally (Waldo for those in the US and Canada) go when he didn't want to be found?

Where didn't it go?! The last time I saw your orange scarf it was around the neck of a young Parisian women on her way to an important lunch. I hear that your orange scarf will be flying to Rome sometime next week.

That's appropriate as I bought it in Paris, haha. :D

"Where did our love go?"

To where the rest of the broken hearts and meat scraps go: in the green waste bin to be turned into compost for our local parks and gardens.

Where did Johnny Depp and Amber Heard decide their dogs should go now they are getting divorced?

New Threads

Top Bottom