• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted: You enroll in that middle school first, but not having other schools to compare it to you kind of take it for granted.

I wish for a univers without entropy.

Granted. It's kind of cold, isn't it?

I wish Bill Gaines were still alive.

WISH GRANTED:
You are the originator of sexual reproduction among humans.

I wish whatever is stuck in the grates would move
so that I could take the ashes out today.

It does move. It doesn't move out of the grates, but it's definitely moving around inside them. And the whole thing's starting to become a little scary...

I wish that my written works would be famous.

Granted. They are famous for being compared negatively to both the Twilight series and Fifty Shades of Grey.

I wish that Firefox would recognize that donut (singular) was a word (especially given that it recognizes donuts (plural)).

Granted. They are famous for being compared negatively to both the Twilight series and Fifty Shades of Grey.

I wish that Firefox would recognize that donut (singular) was a word (especially given that it recognizes donuts (plural)).
Granted. It now thinks that "do not" (as in "Do not go there) is a misspelling of "donut." It even thinks "don't" is a misspelling of donut.

I wish that the post office/mail deliverers around here would stop making so many mistakes.

Granted: Post office workers who make too many mistakes mysteriously start dissapearing. Nobody knows what became of them until you start receiving ... the packages. :eek:

I wish I had a pet unicorn.

Granted. You are given a commission to make a cover for the Gateway Arch, and all the time you need to do so.

I wish it could be Christmas every day.

WISH GRANTED:
To quote Dial a Prayer, 'Any Day is Christmas on
the Day Jesus is Born in Your Heart.'

I wish I could write comedy.

Granted: Everything you write has people in hystarics, even when you are trying to be serious.

I wish money grew on trees.

Granted. We miss the fruit and nuts, and now new trees can only grow from cultivated cuttings.

I wish that I could teleport.

Granted. You get to...once. Welcome to the Marianas Trench.

I wish you a Merry Christmas.

I have a merry Christmas. Everyone else in the world, including you, has a stressed out Christmas.

I wish the customer service in this cursed city wasn't so horrible.

Granted. The city is no longer cursed, making the customer service marginally better.

I wish I could decide to do with this $1800 windfall.

Granted. You make a quick and irrevocable decision to spend it all on posters of Elvis, but it turns out to be a scam, and now you have neither the posters nor the money.

I wish Alton Brown would cook a meal for me.

Granted. But he sings incessantly about Marilyn Monroe. Oh, wait, that's Elton John.

I wish I knew how things would be in the new year.

Granted. You have 1000 of them, and they run all over your house/apartment/wherever you live, and you have to spend every minute of every day trying to figure out how to get enough food for them all.

I wish there was a Kahoots pet store near where I live.

New Threads

Top Bottom