• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

WISH GRANTED:
You are unaware that your wish has been granted because
you have no senses with which to take gain knowledge of that
situation.

I wish Joe Palooka & Captain America were running for President.

Granted. They will receive five and seven votes respectively.

I wish for a little Christmas, right this very minute.

Granted. They will receive five and seven votes respectively.

I wish for a little Christmas, right this very minute.
Granted; in front of you there appears a one centimeter in diameter snow globe with a nativity scene inside and the words "little Christmas" written on the outside.

I wish my internet was working. (I'm on my phone, can't connect on my computer).

Granted. It's a toy, but it's the size of a regular train.

I wish I had Christmas Eve off.

Granted: You have a head on collision with a flying raindeer and spend Christmas Eve in a hospital run by little people with pointy ears. At least the hot chocolate is good.

I wish I could hit higher notes when singing.

Granted. You are given a hammer, and the job of hitting filled-out notepads taped high on the wall, while you sing. No, I don't know why they need to be hit.

I wish my best friend and I agreed on ethical matters.

Granted. You are now America's most feared bank robbing duo.

I wish I had an artificial cat...or a real one.

Granted. All it does is sit as your feet and meow, even when you feed it.

I wish I wasn't quadruple dared to kiss the boy I've had a crush on for 18 months.

Last edited:
WISH GRANTED: You work up the courage to try the kiss with
the boy and it's no big deal. He kisses like a gourami and smells
like one, too.

I wish my feet were warmer right now.

Granted. However, you are rather large to wear a necklace belonging to a rat.

I wish I could have my new phone and passport right now.

Granted. You get your phone and passport for one second, and then "right now" is up and they are taken away again.

I wish I could get over my writer's block.

Granted. You write a really lousy fan-fiction. And no, it doesn't sell, either. causing my words to come out backwards and in places Iwish I could figure out what weird thing I did either to myu keyboard or to something on AC which is

Granted. You figure out that you broke it and can't fix it.

I wish we could be on Winter Break now instead if in three days.

Granted. Winter is really broken. It will be minus fifty at your place until March 21. And here, it will be sunny and above freezing for the next three months.

I wish no one in the world would ever have to hear Taylor Swift's version of Santa Baby ever again.

Granted. You are sent on a space mission to Mars, where Santa Baby is played on repeat across the whole planet.

I wish I could get out of my World History test tomorrow.

New Threads

Top Bottom