• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. You will have an advanced Calculus test instead.

I wish I hadn't bought three containers of dutched cocoa powder before realizing that for most baking purposes I prefer normal cocoa powder.

Granted. You realized while you were in the store, but all they had was dutched cocoa powder anyway.

I wish I didn't have a very annoying crumb stuck in my throat.

Granted. You have so many friends you don't know what to do with all of them.

I wish my classmates wouldn't plan on beating me in the Kahoot review game while I'm right in front of them.

Granted. You have lost the ability to fear anything, which makes you very careless.

I wish the bus would hurry up and leave.

The bus hurried up and left-right after you gave up and headed to your destination on foot.

I wish I could pronounce German.

Granted. Everyone else in the world suddenly can't, and thinks you're the one who has it wrong.

I wish my parents wouldn't HACK my phone in the middle of the night and read my text messages

Granted. The dictionary has been updated so that "nice" has replaced "ambulatory".

I wish for there to be hot turkey available at Safeway tomorrow at around 1:30 Central Standard Time.

Granted. You get there at 1:31 and miss out.

I wish my cat had pushed the trash bag down the stairs while I was taping him.

Granted, but he claws the bag open and the process and now trash is everywhere.

I wish my dog would bark to alert me when someone is at the door.

Granted. Some people have taken to sleeping outside your door at night, so now your dog is barking all night long.

I wish it would actually SNOW for Christmas instead of being 70 degrees outside.

Granted. It is now snowing in Argentina for Christmas.

I wish that my father was supportive of my academic specialty choice.

Granted. You then realize it's a bad choice, but your father supports it, so you have to stick with it.

I wish I wasn't given so many jobs to do while trying to type this.

Granted. You are so excited to have a video camera that you use up all the storage it has in one day.

I wish it was legal for fifteen-year-olds to date ten-year-olds.

New Threads

Top Bottom