• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. You may be. But you'll never know because you'll keep wishing for it instead of acting upon it.

I wish my dad would stop ending all the tunes he's whistling by sliding down the scale because the birds don't like it.

Granted, but then birds will follow you everywhere and it will be annoying all the time.

I wish I could read everyones mind independently when ever I want

Granted, but people can also read your mind and that's not the best thing.

I wish I was better at drawing.

Granted. It feels so big and spacious--almost like there are no walls. Wait, why is it so cold in here? Why am I getting wet?

I wish the space bar on my keyboard didn't have some kind of sticky substance on it.

Granted. You are now living in her world but you are literally stuck inside the pages of a book.

I wish that I could find something I can do without getting bored after a while.

Granted, he proposes but only on the condition you must say no.

I wish that people would believe my diagnosis.

Granted. You have turned to stone.

I wish the dollar store in the mall next to my workplace weren't closing.

Granted. You now live with your cousins and must do everything with them.

I wish I could get to sleep earlier.

Granted. But their schedules all conflict with yours.

I wish I wasn't have trouble getting to sleep at a decent hour.

Granted, you now sleep at a decent hour but you must wake up 1 hour later.

I wish I wasn't so picky with what I eat.

New Threads

Top Bottom