• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. They've let you off the hook for that, but now they freak out over kittens.

I wish Thousand Foot Krutch didn't rip off Three Days Grace's song Fallen Angel with their song Lifeline.

Granted. They released a new version using the instrumental of that Disney song you can't stand, and it features Katy Perry using a Smurf voice.

I wish I could eat chips every day & not worry about my arteries or the crumbs everywhere.

Granted, but now a single variety of chips is the only thing you are allowed to ever eat.

I wish I didn't get so angry.

Granted, but now your replacement for anger is breaking into song.

I wish I wasn't so lazy, and would go get that cookie in the kitchen.

Granted. You are now so obsessed with tap dancing you cannot stop. Midst obsession i wandered in and ate all the cookies in the kitchen without you noticing.

I wish i wasnt so ill from eating cookies.

The boyfriend now has two hearts and is the new Doctor who. Hes also a woman.

I wish i could invent something really useful.

Granted. Your dog fears nothing, which includes the area cougars.

I wish Environment Canada's radar would work all the time instead of going down every time it rains.

After the rain stopped, the radar started working fine: it then predicted a Monsoon.

I wish I could think of something to write that the next person wouldn't corrupt in their reply.

Granted, uncorrupted but only inside son of seas mind which crumbled and why he had to be sectioned.

I wish i could go visit son of seas mental hospital

Granted, you can visit. However, given that I own the mental hospital in which I was sectioned, I have the authority to de-section myself, meaning that when you visit: you'll be sectioned.

I wish I could think of something interesting to wish for.

Granted. However, I cannot tell you what it is because describing it would overload AC's servers.

I wish my Employment Insurance application would complete itself.

Granted. Oops, no spacesuit.

I wish this new computer weren't such an obvious lemon.

Granted. You bought it for a higher price, thinking it worked fine. Sorry, no refunds.

I wish I could have gone to Rehoboth this year instead of Avalon.

Granted. You did go to Rehoboth this year (whatever it is - I've no idea). However you found the experience so traumatic that you have since been hypnotised to make you believe that you instead went to Avalon (a Smashing Pumpiks song?).

I wish I could get better at making up wishes for this thread.

Granted. You have decided to stop making wishes about making better wishes.

I wish the beach didn't get boring after an hour.

Granted. It now gets boring after a second.

I wish that my favourite old grocery cashier knew that I miss her.

New Threads

Top Bottom