• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. They got into the argument that afternoon.

I wish that I didn't have to wish anymore.

Granted. That would result in the end of the thread.

I wish the majority of my family members favored rock music over pop music.

Granted, but they love rock music so much that they play it constantly, even when you are trying to sleep.

I wish there was a nearby dentist in my insurance.

Granted. Meet Dr. Wonder. I think his first name is Stevie.

I wish I could leave Canada right now on a vacation.

Granted. It goes away enough that you have now placed a period at the end of your last sentence.

I wish that Amazing Race Canada were on a night other than Tuesday.

Granted. It is now on Saturday, but your Tuesday schedule has become your Saturday schedule.

I wish my birthday wasn't coming up.

Granted. Welcome to Groundhog Day.

I wish that Americans would be more like Canadians.

Granted, but they are so badly made you wish you hadn't wasted your time watching them.

I wish my therapist understood me more.

Granted, but now your therapist understands you so much more that they can't resist the urge to finish every single one of your phrases.

I wish I could skip dinner & just go to bed.

Granted, but for some reason butterfly88's therapist has decided to follow you everywhere ;)

I wish I had more inspiration tonight.

Granted, but your evil twin is parasitic and it's a calcified mass on your thigh that makes it hard to find pants* that fit properly.

I wish I had some discipline and wouldn't stay up till 5 a.m. even when I'm tired.

[*These are US pants, or trousers for our UK friends]

Granted. You go to bed at exactly 4:30 every morning.

I wish the city would open the main library every Sunday.

New Threads

Top Bottom