• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. But it's closed all the others day, now.

I wish I had a remaining wish for tonight.

Granted but the now the thread has ended and is deleted,many years pass in sorrow.

I wish they would bring back that corrupt a wish thread i used to like.

Granted. But you have to put in a bunch of passwords to get to it. Passwords you haven't learned.

I wish my vacation wasn't over.

Granted, but you are stuck living permanently in a scenic vacation spot that has little to offer but the view.

I wish I could pet the cat in Reedstorm17's profile picture without being allergic.

Granted. But you discover that you're allergic to profile pictures featuring cats and are now unable to look at them without sneezing.

I wish I knew what Butterfly88 means on her profile page when she says she's an 'E-Commerce Seller'.

Granted but then you also become an e commerce seller forever and transmogrify into Butterfly89, the 89th and inferior kind of butterfly e commerce seller.

I wish i did not have to the mow the grass so often.

Granted. You now have grey concrete for a lawn: your mowing days are over. Happy days.

I wish someone else would design me a great website and look after it and leave me to do other things.

Granted. You didn't need that website to actually have a purpose, did you?

I wish I didn't hate my résumé.

Granted. You love your resume, especially the lies.

I wish I had a great website that was massively purposeful; so purposeful, in fact, that Flinty couldn't possibly doubt just how massively purposeful it was.

Granted. However, the traffic to it causes timeout errors for 99.9999% of people trying to access it.

I wish that my desk was cleared.

Granted. There isn't anything left on your desk, not even its top, and forget about looking in the (emptied) drawers.

I wish I would go on a quick walk for fresh air & some sun.

Granted. Then clouds form, there's a storm, and you're struck by lightning.

I wish any joy that comes my way wasn't always accompanied by a heavy inexplicable sorrow.

Granted but it is a woman called joy and the sorrow that comes with her is easily explained as she is verbally and physically abusive to you and everyone else but particularly you.

I wish that the letter 'm' did not exist

Granted, Fridgeagnetan. Then you go to a store to buy soe new agnets for the fridge and no-one knows what you're talking about. 'Agnets! I just ant soe ******* agnets!' At which point soeone calls the cops, you are arrested, then you go to a jail which has a zero-tollerance policy towards fridge agnets. You becoe sad, are forced to change your nae, and end up being known as the 'Ad Agnet An'.

I wish I was on a big old Galleon, sailing to foreign lands.

Granted. It's so old now that it's barely seaworthy, but, hey, you got to Ireland before it sank.

I wish I had gotten decent sleep last night.

Granted. But from now on, your sleep schedule will consist of 3 sleepless nights followed by 1 decent night, and so on.

I wish my joints weren't so tense tonight.

Okay, side note, I'm sorry for the temporary rule breaking, as I know this is not how this is played, but my mind is blown that even Son of the Sea's wish at the end of the post had no "M"s in it. That's commitment to a joke, boy!
Granted, Fridgeagnetan. Then you go to a store to buy soe new agnets for the fridge and no-one knows what you're talking about. 'Agnets! I just ant soe ******* agnets!' At which point soeone calls the cops, you are arrested, then you go to a jail which has a zero-tollerance policy towards fridge agnets. You becoe sad, are forced to change your nae, and end up being known as the 'Ad Agnet An'.
I wish I was on a big old Galleon, sailing to foreign lands.

Granted, the horrific motorcrash you've just been in and the subsequent amputations have completely solved your problem.

I wish I could stop myself from listenning to Black Hole Sun and Fell On Black Days so often on youtube.

[Side note: my mind, too, is blown away by this...I had no idea.]

Granted. Youve stopped doing it,unfortunately youve stopped doing everything and are slowly wasting away.

I wish all plastic turned into bread that did not go mouldy. So most people are now very close to a mobile sandwich.

(Side note : I started it, so im claiming credit :), nah it was great, humble bow)

Granted, then once you've eaten your mobile sandwich it turns back into plastic and everyone dies.

I wish someone I'd really like to see wasn't on the other side of Earth.

[Side note: what's with all these side notes?]

New Threads

Top Bottom