• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. The roof of your mouth is now itchy.

I wish Computer Science could fit on my schedule without having to rearrange anything.

Wish Granted.
The words "Computer Science" are printed onto your schedule
in a font so small it requires 10,000x magnification to see it.
You don't notice the addition until the end of the semester when
you receive a notification of the Final Exam.

I wish there were two more letters in the alphabet.

Granted. Your home is now surrounded by Kindergarten teachers who are annoyed that the Alphabet Song no longer works and thus have to write a new one.

I wish I knew what to do with the rest of this $1050 that arrived unexpectedly in the mail.

Granted. Your home is now surrounded by Kindergarten teachers who are annoyed that the Alphabet Song no longer works and thus have to write a new one.

I wish I knew what to do with the rest of this $1050 that arrived unexpectedly in the mail.

Granted. It's just enough to buy me a new tv, thanks. Although it's not too if the range like I wanted.

I wish I knew how to work my new tv

Granted, but your mouth is shut forever and you can never speak again.

@Son of the Sea An e-commerce business is a business that primarily sells things through the internet. As an e-commerce seller I run an e-commerce business, a small one which is slowly growing. For me it means I buy things cheap and resell them for a profit online. I sell on eBay, half.com, Etsy, Facebook groups (both local and where you ship the items), The Facebook Marketplace, Craig's List, and I get rid of my excess inventory on Listia.com where I can trade it for things I want. I'm also considering launching an online store on my own website one day.

I wish Son of the Sea would let me sell the excess sand from his seaside online and we'd split the money.

Last edited:
Granted. You sell it for one cent. Can't get anything with a piece of a penny, can you?

I wish I could cut my friend out of my life without hurting him.

Granted, but you accidentally cut all your friends out of your life and now you can't get them back.

I wish the eclipse would as as a redo for the presidential election.

Granted. The real 45th President of the United States? Vince McMahon!

I wish I knew why Service Canada doesn't consider Saturdays and Sundays as days one could realistically work.

Granted. The reason Service Canada doesn't consider Saturdays and Sundays as days one could realistically work is because Service Canada wanted to give Flinty something he could wish for on this thread (there is no other reason than this).

I wish I didn't mess things up so much for a lady I care about deeply by misunderstanding everything (causing her inadvertent and unnecessary pain) and being stupid.

Granted. You understood perfectly and were smart. She now avoids you because she thinks that she isn't worthy.

I wish I had a cat.

Granted. Your friend will never experience an emotion ever again.

I wish for the rain to stop but the clouds to stay.

Granted. Unfortunately, you're still going to be looking at the clouds when the solar eclipse happens, and you will go blind.

I wish I didn't have to drop a level in math in order to take Comp Sci.

Granted, but you now have to drop every other class you like.

I wish there were tuition free grad schools.

Granted. But you and eveyone you know is barred from them.

I wish I knew how to help someone I know who is quite desperate and in a really difficult situation.

Granted, you help them but now you are in a similar situation yourself.

I wish I had the property to get a pet goat.

Granted. Unfortunately for everyone in two time zones, you are in Denver at the time.

I wish that the course I'm about to take didn't start so early in the morning.

Granted. It now starts at 11:59 pm.

I wish Cameron from my marching band section would stop putting sticky spike balls in people's hair (including mine).

New Threads

Top Bottom