• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. Will is extremely angry at you aiming your Aspie-ness at him. EXTREMELY angry.

I wish I could type more accurately.

Granted. Unfortunately, the posts were deleted before you could read them.

I wish my soon-to-be ex-friend could get it through his head that it's over.

Granted. He moves to a little shack in Montana where he works on his world domination plans, which will be surprisingly effective.

I wish that my friend hadn't signed me up for an annoying chat channel.

Granted. Now you're getting it nine months late.

I wish I knew what happened to that grocery cashier I had in the late 2000s.

Granted. It... would have been better if you didn't know... You see... the grocery cashier... you know what? It's too terrible to even say it.

I wish I wasn't so weak.

Granted. You become so strong that Vince McMahon is going to bring back the World Bodybuilding Federation just to showcase you. It will fail again, but your contract obligates you to wrestle for him for the next five years following.

I wish that this next week weren't so hectic.

Granted. Here is a slice of apple. The rest of your meal has been sent to starving children in Africa.

I wish I wasn't all but addicted to Pepsi Throwback.

Granted, you're 100% addicted to it.

I wish Flinty would tell us what the statue-like figure is all about in his picture.

Granted. You now Know that Flinty is actually that statue and is very offended that you did not realize it sooner.

I wish for more lettuce

Granted. Nothing but lettuce to eat for a year.

I wish Kisa the tea would clarify whether or not her last wish means that she is genuinely a rabbit, and if so, whether the picture above her name is a realistic depiction of her rabbit head or not.

Granted. She is not actually a rabbit, but a Bunny with a capital B; Hugh takes a lot of little blue pills.

I wish that this weekend would never end.

Granted. Nothing but lettuce to eat for a year.
You're supposed to make it worse, not better :P

Flinty: Granted! From now on you must relive this day over and over infinitely

I wish that there was a reaction button that's "Relaxing" and it's just a picture of tea.

Granted. But it's Labrador tea, which is strictly for emergencies in Canada's boreal forests.

I wish I was any good at writing cover letters.

You are now the best in the world at cover letters. Unfortunately you feel ashamed at being so much better than anyone else that you cannot send them in.

I wish i could control the wind.

Granted. However, you will have to do so from the moon without any protection from its elements.

I wish I had some quality wine.

New Threads

Top Bottom