• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Wish Granted.
You remember to water all the plants that the rain doesn't reach.
This takes you the rest of your life, as you diligently water each plant
in the various deserts in every continent on the face of the earth.

I wish that it wouldn't snow this week.

Wish Granted.
You remember to water all the plants that the rain doesn't reach.
This takes you the rest of your life, as you diligently water each plant
in the various deserts in every continent on the face of the earth.

I wish that it wouldn't snow this week.
Wish granted it will not snow this week you will not hear evidence of one flake in your area
I wish to wake up at 7 o'clock in the morning every morning for the rest of my life

Granted. However, that will be on Nepal Time.

I wish there were an easy way to get to North Bay.

Granted. A blank wish mean health,wealth and happiness unfortunately you're still in sunderland.

I wish i had everything and no longer needed to wish

Granted. A blank wish mean health,wealth and happiness unfortunately you're still in sunderland.

I wish i had everything and no longer needed to wish
Granted you have everything... but you're miserable coz you've got nothing more to aim for.

I wish I'd got a trip to Machu Picchu booked.

Wish granted booking form in the post with itinerary to Machu Picchu
I wish I never had acid indigestion again

Granted. You will perpetually have alkaline indigestion.

I wish I were more productive in the mornings.

Wish granted you will be more productive in the mornings
I wish I will never have a fungal infection ever again

Granted. Your dog is only allergic to water now.

I wish I could take up curling again.

Wish granted. But your feet get stuck to the ice and they have to melt the whole rink to get you free.

I wish I had more humor in my life.

Granted. You can now juggle balloons, unfortunately nobody shares your sense of humour but you can't stop and you shout 'why aren't you laughing?' At everybody.

I wish I was a hat on a rich head

Granted. You are the hat on Rich Uncle Pennybags. He gets angry because he wanted first place in that beauty contest, dammit. He throws you on the ground and stomps all over you, blaming you for his failure.

I wish I had 10 more dollars.

Granted, but they are Canadian dollars and not American dollars and the bank refuses to convert the currency because there is secretly a wall dividing the US and Canada.

I wish I had bought what I was eyeing when it was on sale, now it's back to regular price.

Granted. However, everyone who sees you carrying it around laughs at you for some reason.

I wish that the class I want to attend would take electronic payments instead of forcing me to pay cash.

Your wish is granted, but somehow you mistakenly okay an amount with two extra zeros on the end, which cleans out your bank account.

I wish I could live in a warm place all year round.

Granted, but there is no sunscreen available where you live so you can't spend much time outside.

I wish I didn't have to pay to sell on eBay.

Your wish is granted, but you will only be able to spend your earning on items through eBay, or you forfeit them.

I wish I didn't need money so I could work without ceasing at my dream job!

Granted. No one needs money anymore. Enjoy constant bartering.

I wish my Hallowe'en costume wasn't made of nylon.

New Threads

Top Bottom