• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

45ba28e9fe924d46c53d171ce4a9665f.jpg

A-GAIN

əˈɡen/

adverb: again
another time; once more.
"it was great to meet old friends again"
synonyms: once more, another time, afresh, anew,https://www.google.com/search?q=define+anew&sa=X&ved=0CCAQ_SowAGoVChMIgOGgrIi5yAIVyZmACh1-nArk
"her spirits lifted again"
  • returning to a previous position or condition.
    "he rose, tidied the bed, and sat down again"
  • in addition to what has already been mentioned.
    "the wages were low, but they made half as much again in tips"
    synonyms: extra, in addition, additionally, on top
    "this can add half as much again to the price"

This is not a recent development, nor
is it mine alone. Many people have used
stories...aka anecdotes, fables, and proverbs
to illustrate concepts when addressing others.

It makes for a short break in the accumulation of
snappy one-liners, too.:)
Well let me just say that I don't use stories when addressing people. I just say what I want and that is that.

No it is not. It is just a statement. That is what I believe. Stories, unless they are in ASL, don't mean anything to me.

Very funny. Got to do better than that. I know you are smart, now act like it. Stick to stories if you must.

Yeah. Anyone else have something interesting to share? I have been busy with meetings this weekend.

I already know ASL. Don't need that video. Although that is a good way for beginners to learn. That and ASL classes.

Ok. I give up. This is crazy. Everyone is a little too far fetched here. Maybe we should stick to it. Besides, the phrase "act like it" has nothing to do with acting. Just for the record. It sounds like it, but my friend says that it is used in sarcasm. So that is how I am using it.

OK, there's a whole bunch of USC-Minor going on here. Caution, caution.

New Threads

Top Bottom