• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

I was looking for ASL demonstration for
"Somebody needs a nap," but only came
across "tired" and "sleepy."

Maybe somebody else could demo that. :)

I was looking for ASL demonstration for
"Somebody needs a nap," but only came
across "tired" and "sleepy."

Maybe somebody else could demo that. :)
That is because there is no sign for "nap". Tired and sleep are the closest you will get to that. Finger spell it if you want, but there is no sign for it. That and ASL word order is different than English, so keep that in mind as well.

I was not being sarcastic. I am being really straight forward. What are you talking about?
Mywaysigning in your post on page 47 you wrote -
'Besides, the phrase "act like it" has nothing to do with acting. Just for the record. It sounds like it, but my friend says that it is used in sarcasm.So that is how I am using it.'

Right again zurb
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Pity I can't see the video, but I'm glad I won the bet.
However, I plan to win the thread too, so anyone who posts after me will be banned!

Mywaysigning in your post on page 47 you wrote -
'Besides, the phrase "act like it" has nothing to do with acting. Just for the record. It sounds like it, but my friend says that it is used in sarcasm.So that is how I am using it.'
Some sarcasm, but not like you are thinking. I am actually not all that sarcastic. Just when around around NTs. I was around a NT when I posted that and she told me to post that in response, so lay off a little.

You have the most fun when doing something wrong. Go ahead zurb - just try and ban me. I dare you, but if you do your victory will be pyrrhic :D :p

All right. No teasing here. Maybe we should just carry on a civilized conversation or something.

New Threads

Top Bottom