• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Riddles

Nah, I've never been able to apply the abstractions required to solve these sorts of puzzles. Just isn't how my head's wired, I may be a bolshy and uncompromising sod when it comes to working with logic and evidence, but this stuff leaves me floundering! 😊
Quicksand for the mind! Help! I'm sinking fast!
But you did last time give a very good idea of something floating and being both wet and dry - clouds. It actually is a very interesting answer I didn't think about, and it could be the real answer. I would say give yourself a chance, but of course do however you feel.
And here is a rope, kind sir!

I don't know, I'm not much into astronomy to know that, so i guess i'll have to wait for people who are :)

Singularity? That point of intense heat and density before the Big Bang?

Well.. we ARE part of that "singularity," just 13.8 billion years after the fact. It's cooled down, it's clumped, but that singularity still exists all around us today.

The "glow" has a particular term. I'll give the answer if nobody gets it. I'm apparently terrible at making riddles.

Well.. we ARE part of that "singularity," just 13.8 billion years after the fact. It's cooled down, it's clumped, but that singularity still exists all around us today.

The "glow" has a particular term. I'll give the answer if nobody gets it. I'm apparently terrible at making riddles.
X-ray light? You riddle is fine, as that is why we keep guessing. It takes time to narrow things down by reading tips and asking questions

Not X-Ray, but it is a specific and ancient type of radiation. It can be visualized with special techniques.

Next riddle:

I am warm,
yet never kind.
I can be calm
but just a small part there
Yet I Love Summers and Falls.

What am I?

Along the same vein, because why not...

I am cold,
yet never kind.
I sometimes wink at satellites,
but it is not a true eye.