• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Tangent Thread: "That reminds me of the time...."

I knew a girl who used to make pie filling
from fruit juice thickened with cornstarch.
She called it "Yum."

There were only the 2 ingredients.
I didn't think it was so 'yum.'

false-advertising.png

Seems like Yosemite Sam used to do
that, in cartoons. Whirl around very
rapidly. Or was it...some other kind of
animal? A Tasmanian Devil. That's the
guy. Taz.

The Duke Blue Devils just dropped out of the Top 25 for the first time in eight years.

According to Terry Pratchett, the world sits on top of four elephants which in turn stand on a giant turtle. Actually, I don't know if he personally believes this. And one day I'm going to actually read one of his books.

Terry Pratchett was one of my favourite authors. I really like his philosophy on belief that he used in novels such as Hogfather - the world only exists because we believe it into existence.

I like Terry Pratchett although i have only read a couple of his books, i really like the cleverness, things like the invisible collage, like Rosicrucians, like, i like roses ....you know my mother has a white rose she grew from a cutting from her Grandma

Last edited:
The deck of cards painted the white roses red
because the queen ordered it to be done.

My Grandma And Grandad had a buddleja bush in their garden my sister and I would watch the butterflies on it. They also had rose bushes it the borders and,when we were little, we would try to reach the roses to smell them, without treading on any of the other plants at their base. Happy memories :D

New Threads

Top Bottom