• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

WHAT'S NEXT?

"Happeeeee Birthday!" they all yelled and
she was so surprised, because she was a
toaster and didn't really have a birthday.

Birthday suits are rarely appropriate and I feel like I'm repeating myself.

"I'm repeating myself; I'm repeating myself; I'm repeating myself,"
the nymph sang as she sat on the hill brushing her hair waiting
for...

Waiting for a delivery. "We'll be with you between 7am and 6pm". Thanks dude, that's really helpful! No other job could get away with that...

Melancholy Baby has nothing to do with melons,
collies, or even real babies.

Babies sometimes know more than we think because some babies know American Sign Language.

"Language, language, ladies!" shrilled the headmistress
in a vain attempt to instill some order in the classroom.

Classrooms are best when they have no children. "My idea of a perfect school is one in which there are no children... at all."

Trunchbull.jpg

Note: That last bit was a quote from Agatha Trunchbull, the abusive school administrator from the movie, "Matilda."

All or nothing thinking was fairly common
among the rowers, and they frequently
jumped ship.

"I don't care, I don't care..."
Grandma sang, while she
rolled her stockings down.

Out in the street Willie and the other guys
tried to get the band back together.

Part your hair, part the Red Sea...whichever one you choose, first.

New Threads

Top Bottom