• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

they smell really bad so you know when one's nearby. (they fart a lot)
Could this be why people have started calling me an old crock?

Wasn't so impressed with the tourists (I presume) giggling at the crock being teased, that was stooping to human levels a bit. Impressive beasts though (the crock, that is).

Last edited:
Cats - Art That Pukes on Carpet.png

That reminds me of the time when a group I was with put on a festival, which meant that we needed a small security squad of amateurs. The guy who was put in charge was so fond of his rented bullhorn that when he called a huddle to brief his team, he pointed it at the floor and whispered into it.

I'm Superman's cousin. Reeves and I are related very very distantly. The descendants of a witch that escaped Salem. Mary Bradbury.

My cousin’s husband is one of the creators of Friendster.

In less than a century, there were over 100 descendants from my paternal grandfather which includes marriages and stepchildren.

Family member bought 15 crates of booze into our house, I suspect she's going to sell it for a profit. coincidentally i'm reading Lackadaisy which is about Booze-trafficking/flipping and gang wars with furry anthropomorphic cats.

This is happening in Trollhättan, Sweden right now. A lithium car battery started this fire at a recycling plant and the fire department now says it's impossible to put it out. :oops: They can't stop it.

1725792243278.png

New Threads

Top Bottom